The Evolution of Combat: Beta Sign-Up

Brodo Swaggins

Well yeah it could, but it won't. It'll just be something half of you will praise, the other half will rage/ridicule, and the third half will learn how math works.Jagex released a lot of questionable updates in the years they've been around. If they were going to ruin the game completely, I believe they would have done it already.

Well it's kind of obvious what the bottom one is. 4 elements, something evolving from maging. Probably some added benefit when in each "element form". But I don't really know.

if that is that's kinda sad, we're going to have a bunch of look alike mage bonuses running around x_x

Posted Image

RuneScape, The Last Avatar.

On topic, I don't know what to think about this, lol.

LMFAO!!!!!!

Is that a gun in the 4th stance!? Posted Image

that's what I thought when I first saw it then looked closer to actually see it was a crossbow :/

I hope they don't introduce short keys... I prefer rs to wow because there isnt 9000 short keys to configure. Basically what's going to happen is there even going to fuck melee over (people complained it was op with too many spec weapons)Boost Mage a toon (people say its too weak at low levels but it's already amazing at high levels imo)And I don't know what they will do with range it seems on par with melee maybe better if you have the money :/