Photo

The Evolution of Combat: Beta Sign-Up

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
Registration for RuneScape’s Evolution of Combat beta testing will open on the 1st June. Mark the date in your calendars to ensure you don’t miss out on the chance to gain early access to the most eagerly anticipated update of the year. View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I can hardly contain my excitement.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I can hardly contain my excitement.

erm no sarcasm please :P I'll be signing up lol I think this update could ruin the game completely

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Well yeah it could, but it won't. It'll just be something half of you will praise, the other half will rage/ridicule, and the third half will learn how math works.Jagex released a lot of questionable updates in the years they've been around. If they were going to ruin the game completely, I believe they would have done it already.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I think I might be signing up as well :/

doesnt this picture excite you? x_x

Posted Image

what does this picture even mean... :/ I hate when runescape puts out meaningless pictures...

Posted Image

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Well it's kind of obvious what the bottom one is. 4 elements, something evolving from maging. Probably some added benefit when in each "element form". But I don't really know.

CoolRun

CoolRun

• 39 Posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

RuneScape, The Last Avatar.

On topic, I don't know what to think about this, lol.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

Posted Image

Is that a gun in the 4th stance!? :huh:

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
It's a poorly designed crossbow.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Well it's kind of obvious what the bottom one is. 4 elements, something evolving from maging. Probably some added benefit when in each "element form". But I don't really know.

if that is that's kinda sad, we're going to have a bunch of look alike mage bonuses running around x_x

Posted Image

RuneScape, The Last Avatar.

On topic, I don't know what to think about this, lol.

LMFAO!!!!!!

Is that a gun in the 4th stance!? Posted Image

that's what I thought when I first saw it then looked closer to actually see it was a crossbow :/

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Looks like Chaotic crossbow, but held differently.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I thought it was a gun, too.Anyway, this update might get me back into Runescape. Proabably not, but maybe. Someone PM me how it's like after the release.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
I hope they don't introduce short keys... I prefer rs to wow because there isnt 9000 short keys to configure. Basically what's going to happen is there even going to fuck melee over (people complained it was op with too many spec weapons)Boost Mage a toon (people say its too weak at low levels but it's already amazing at high levels imo)And I don't know what they will do with range it seems on par with melee maybe better if you have the money :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com