Which should I get?

Jake

Haven't heard of any of those besides Flower (I think?)? I s that the artsy game where you're the breeze collecting petals? Maybe I'm just stoned.Is Festival of Blood DLC?

No, its the same guy from Infamous, just its a vampire game, It's standalone so you don't need to play Infamous or Infamous 2 to get it.From what I've heard its a decent game worth its price.

Journey: A game kind of like TeamIco's titles, it's an artistic platformer about a man's journey through the desert.inFamous: Festival of Blood: A non-canon side story about Cole having to kill Bloody Mary to cure his vampirism.Limbo: A 2d artictic yet dark and disturbing platformer about a boy trying to save his sister.Flower: Made by the same people as Journey, it's a relaxing title where you play as a flower petal and try to collect other petals. I've played the demo, and it's more fun than it sounds.Trine 2: A 2d puzzle platformer that has you switching between a thief for platforming, a knight for combat, and a wizard for puzzles.Castle Crashers: A four player arcade style beat-em up. It's the most popular XBLA game, so the Ps3 owners were glad to see it ported.

• 2 weeks later...