Photo

Which should I get?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I recieved a $20 PSN card for my birthday from a friend. Which game should I buy?JourneyinFamous: Festival of BloodLimboFlowerTrine 2Castle Crashers

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Haven't heard of any of those besides Flower (I think?)? I s that the artsy game where you're the breeze collecting petals? Maybe I'm just stoned.Is Festival of Blood DLC?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Nope havent heard of them :D get d3 on pc lol

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts
inFamous:Festival of Blood. 1. because inFamous is awesome 2. cause that just sounds badass

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

Haven't heard of any of those besides Flower (I think?)? I s that the artsy game where you're the breeze collecting petals? Maybe I'm just stoned.Is Festival of Blood DLC?

No, its the same guy from Infamous, just its a vampire game, It's standalone so you don't need to play Infamous or Infamous 2 to get it.From what I've heard its a decent game worth its price.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Journey: A game kind of like TeamIco's titles, it's an artistic platformer about a man's journey through the desert.inFamous: Festival of Blood: A non-canon side story about Cole having to kill Bloody Mary to cure his vampirism.Limbo: A 2d artictic yet dark and disturbing platformer about a boy trying to save his sister.Flower: Made by the same people as Journey, it's a relaxing title where you play as a flower petal and try to collect other petals. I've played the demo, and it's more fun than it sounds.Trine 2: A 2d puzzle platformer that has you switching between a thief for platforming, a knight for combat, and a wizard for puzzles.Castle Crashers: A four player arcade style beat-em up. It's the most popular XBLA game, so the Ps3 owners were glad to see it ported.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
From what I've seen and played, Castle Crashers, Journey, and Limbo would be my top picks. Should also consider inFamous if that is your thing.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
I suggest Infamous, however if you got castle crashers let me know, I'll get it when i can and team up

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
i do believe i have castle crashers downloaded thanks to a friend of mine

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts
buy de flowers just dont get bored

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com