Power-Leveling Smithing help

I'm not 100% sure as of right now how to work this, but I was wondering if I could get help figuring out the fastest way to level smithing, along with what item (through all the different armor sets) that yields the highest xp per item (ex. crafting a [insert set name] Chest, Helmet, etc.)

Anybody looking to help, please leave a comment below, and if you have any questions, i'll try to answer with a clear explanation.

Current Members:

[*]Unknown ProbLem

[*]Blexun

well, hopefully get people who know what they're doing? Because as a general sense, you could go by what levels you the fastest, like, for example you would get 1 entire level (lol, like that'll ever happen again) from crafting a Gold Diamond Necklace. But i do know what you mean and I'm sure that this'll be a large hassle, but will have ridiculously large pay off. more people, more chance at success? :D

I suppose it can always be based on a general feel, such as "I crafted this and got to this smithing level in a pretty short time. The ingredients are blank and blank and they can easily be found here". Nothing fancy just something to patch up the Smithing guide.I'm at my parents until I move into my new apartment, so I really have nothing better to do than figure this out.

• 3 weeks later...