Photo

Power-Leveling Smithing help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I'm not 100% sure as of right now how to work this, but I was wondering if I could get help figuring out the fastest way to level smithing, along with what item (through all the different armor sets) that yields the highest xp per item (ex. crafting a [insert set name] Chest, Helmet, etc.)

Anybody looking to help, please leave a comment below, and if you have any questions, i'll try to answer with a clear explanation.

Current Members:

[*]Unknown ProbLem
    [*]Blexun
    [/list]

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
It will be difficult to do because you're going to have to take experience/hour or some related standard measurement of the speed of the method. Since Skyrim doesn't display that information easily, I'm not sure how it can be measured easily.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
well, hopefully get people who know what they're doing? Because as a general sense, you could go by what levels you the fastest, like, for example you would get 1 entire level (lol, like that'll ever happen again) from crafting a Gold Diamond Necklace. But i do know what you mean and I'm sure that this'll be a large hassle, but will have ridiculously large pay off. more people, more chance at success? :D

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I suppose it can always be based on a general feel, such as "I crafted this and got to this smithing level in a pretty short time. The ingredients are blank and blank and they can easily be found here". Nothing fancy just something to patch up the Smithing guide.I'm at my parents until I move into my new apartment, so I really have nothing better to do than figure this out.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Thanks blex, we could always come back later and make a more in-depth guide xD but at least we have some ground to start on.

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts
i doubt this will be helpful but i just bought up a bunch of supplies and made a whole bunch of shit at one time. my smithing is high enough to make dragon armor now and it didnt take me long to do so

Outsider

Outsider

• 26 Posts
I found that early on crafting steel items coupled with the warrior stone will level your smithing faster than iron daggers. You need more materials, but the level increase is significant. Specifically, steel armors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com