Photo

side and main quests

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

jman241164

jman241164

• 4 Posts
I haven't gotten very far in the main quest line but have been working o side ones and daedric artifacts. I want to continue the main quest line but I am afraid that it could break or I could miss the artifact oppurtunity as easily as missing nahkriin mask. If there are any guild quests or artifact quests that will be ruined it I complete the main questline plz tell me. Thank you!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Unlike previous TES games I don't think Skyrim is that bad for having limited-time events like that. I don't really know of many myself. Regardless, you should regularly make saves at different points in your journey that you don't save over so you have some place to go back to in case you run into some bug or miss something.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
To compliment what David said, It is only beneficial that you basically keep as many saves as possible, yet obviously keep maintenance on it every once in a while so your game isn't bogged down. There are no drawbacks to having several saves, including the same character with multiple Story lines. There is always another way/time to get something you may have missed and as much as I know, I'm pretty sure you can get all the masks, just don't drop any in Sovengarde as you can't go back.

jman241164

jman241164

• 4 Posts

To compliment what David said, It is only beneficial that you basically keep as many saves as possible, yet obviously keep maintenance on it every once in a while so your game isn't bogged down. There are no drawbacks to having several saves, including the same character with multiple Story lines. There is always another way/time to get something you may have missed and as much as I know, I'm pretty sure you can get all the masks, just don't drop any in Sovengarde as you can't go back.

I will remember that so sovngarde part thank you

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
No problem, If I remember correctly, there may be a couple of other places that are inaccessible after going through them. I'd have to confirm however.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Oh, that reminds me. There are 3-4 threads with people posting about losing their wooden mask and as a result losing access to the Bromjunaar Sanctuary. This is pretty tragic if you left all of the Dragon Priest Masks there, or if you want to return in order to store them in the display. One poster had even used one of the containers to store all of his good items. :pinch:Hold on tight to that Wooden Mask if/when you get it!

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
That is probably something that should be bolded and graffiti-ed all over the site xD "If you leave your wooden mask in the sanctuary, you are screwed" heh.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
If only we had a fantastic Dragon Mask Guide that covered all of these problems!!!!But yeah, to finish this topic off, Skyrim is about enjoying yourself and giving the player freedom. Their are relatively few guidelines to restrain your adventure. Just do what you want, keep saves after you think you accomplished something important or entering a dangerous area, trim the saves every now and then, and have fun.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts

Just do what you want, keep saves after you think you accomplished something important or entering a dangerous area

Don't forget before lockpicking, etc. :D because it's easy to miss a lot of good chests in the beginning of the game due to lack of skill/lock picks.Topic all secured now?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com