3 Days to Raise $3 or B00M!1

David

At first I was like "I HAVE 3 DOLLARS AND SOME CHANGE. I'LL SAVE THE SITE" then I logged into my account and forgot I bought chips and a drink two days ago.So I donated everything that I had, minus a penny so I can keep my account open. And with that, we are 25 cents closer to our goal. Or if you are an optimist, 8.33% of the way there.

At first I was like "I HAVE 3 DOLLARS AND SOME CHANGE. I'LL SAVE THE SITE" then I logged into my account and forgot I bought chips and a drink two days ago.

So I donated everything that I had, minus a penny so I can keep my account open. And with that, we are 25 cents closer to our goal. Or if you are an optimist, 8.33% of the way there.

I'm just going to issue you a refund. Paypal has fees on each transaction that are more than $0.25, so we'd net $0.00. Posted Image

I trimmed a guy's hedges today for $20 (not code for anything, I swear). I'll toss some money your way when I deposit it.

My first thought was, "Blex must be trying to get over his homophobia do he can write that conspiracy theory, hooray!" I grow sad once again :(