• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
:oClick Here!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
At first I was like "I HAVE 3 DOLLARS AND SOME CHANGE. I'LL SAVE THE SITE" then I logged into my account and forgot I bought chips and a drink two days ago.So I donated everything that I had, minus a penny so I can keep my account open. And with that, we are 25 cents closer to our goal. Or if you are an optimist, 8.33% of the way there.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

At first I was like "I HAVE 3 DOLLARS AND SOME CHANGE. I'LL SAVE THE SITE" then I logged into my account and forgot I bought chips and a drink two days ago.

So I donated everything that I had, minus a penny so I can keep my account open. And with that, we are 25 cents closer to our goal. Or if you are an optimist, 8.33% of the way there.

I'm just going to issue you a refund. Paypal has fees on each transaction that are more than $0.25, so we'd net $0.00. Posted Image

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
3$ done mate :)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

3$ done mate :)

And a Like to you my good sir. :smile:

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
2$ donated bruddah

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I trimmed a guy's hedges today for $20 (not code for anything, I swear). I'll toss some money your way when I deposit it.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

I trimmed a guy's hedges today for $20 (not code for anything, I swear). I'll toss some money your way when I deposit it.

My first thought was, "Blex must be trying to get over his homophobia do he can write that conspiracy theory, hooray!" I grow sad once again :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com