Shroud Hearth Barrow Key

pearljammer

Question

Help,Im a noob only at level 7 at the moment.I have just finished Shroud Hearth Barrow quest and I used the shappire claw to open the puzzle. I found a key on someone and I have no idea what it is for.It is called shroud hearth barrow key. Its a normal small key.I have also got Sven killed and I have his key also.Can i or should I have used these please. I hate missing stuff I should have done.Can I sell the shappire claw?Sorry for all the questions at once.

3 answers to this question

I'm not 100% sure if you can sell the Sapphire claw, but go ahead and try anyways.As far as the barrows key, i'm fairly certain (thanks to this link: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shroud_Hearth_Barrow ) that the key just unlocks locked doors within the Shroud Hearth Barrows area. In link, It covers a walkthrough of the whole place, and a few things you may have missed.That's everything I had found, but nothing out of the ordinary, so hope i helped