Photo

Shroud Hearth Barrow Key

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

pearljammer

pearljammer

• 1 Posts
Help,Im a noob only at level 7 at the moment.I have just finished Shroud Hearth Barrow quest and I used the shappire claw to open the puzzle. I found a key on someone and I have no idea what it is for.It is called shroud hearth barrow key. Its a normal small key.I have also got Sven killed and I have his key also.Can i or should I have used these please. I hate missing stuff I should have done.Can I sell the shappire claw?Sorry for all the questions at once.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I'm not 100% sure if you can sell the Sapphire claw, but go ahead and try anyways.As far as the barrows key, i'm fairly certain (thanks to this link: http://elderscrolls....d_Hearth_Barrow ) that the key just unlocks locked doors within the Shroud Hearth Barrows area. In link, It covers a walkthrough of the whole place, and a few things you may have missed.That's everything I had found, but nothing out of the ordinary, so hope i helped

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
And yes, the claw is sell-able. Although, I like to set them up around my house and say "LOOK LYDIA. WHILE YOU WERE HERE COOKING AND SITTING IN THAT SAME CHAIR ALL DAY, I WAS OUT DOING STUFF".Our relationship is on the rocks.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I agree blex, i love keeping them as keepsakes (even if a few sell for decent price) it's pretty awesome to know that you have been through hell and got rewarded a collectable claw <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com