The Elder Scrolls MMO: Now Official

David

• 1 month later...

Ok, so, hearing that you are divided into factions, and you also have to pick classes (warrior, rouge, mage etc.) i was thinking this is bullshit, that it takes away everything TES worked for right ? I got thinking about it, and its going to be EPIC ( i know it's cliched, but i don't use the term loosely lol.) Think about it, how many people are going to be playing on one server ?? your going to have people playing as townsfolk, guards, they could make professions from blacksmithing, enchanting etc. It's going to be a MASSIVE war. think about it, all the holds are going to be taken over more or less, whiterun is gaurenteed to be the home of some crazy horselord, with all the plains surrounding it, they can use horsemen for guerilla tactics, and they'll know of any invading threats due to the cavalry always scouting their lands. Riften is going to turn into a huge crime area, the criminals are going to take over the whole rift. Also, the rift is dotted with all kinds of forts & towers, A bandit king will rise to power and swarm over the whole rift. markarth is going to be HUGELY contested, along with solitude & windhelm they'll be the 3 main warrior towns, we'll actually have to guard our belongings from theives actually be worried about assassins and bandits. just think,ok, no one knows this trail here, i'll be fine, then BAM a group of enimies, two archers hit your backside, while two light armored skirmishers flank you while a heavy armor tank comes right at you, game over bro, game over, Mercanaries will be highly valued, and thus yet another favorite trade for people, possibly even entire mercany troop leaders selling themelves to war & plunder, huge cavalry,infantry,archers/crossbows, legions against legions intense town to town battles... This is gunna be good.

• 4 weeks later...

Not if my fortress full of monster hunters has anything to say about it ! i'll take over one of those forts that has a blacksmith, workbench, grindstone and tanning rack, along with an enchanting table, and alchemy table, some prision cells would be nice ( which i really hope implement in this somehow. ) we'll have a mage designated for alchemy and one for enchanting. A blacksmith or two. archers, skirmishers & Knights & paladins, a holy order, not dawnguards, not vigilants, just better. Hunt trolls, daedra, vampires, werewolves, dragons, argonians, any blight upon skyrim, any monster/creature etc and keep skyrim safe from all supernatural threats. Taking contracts, & tips from civilians etc.

• Upvote 1