Photo

Request Your Forum Awards Here

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

99 att99 str1800+ totalAll skills 60Clan veteran<- forum posts120+ cb if thats one too?

Combat one will probably be made tonightthe Clan Veteran will be soon discussed on how long duration you need to receive it (I can only think of a few people who can actually earn it)check The Council Forum to see up coming buttons

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I don't think we should make anymore in-game ones like combat, at least for now. Like Apolly said, we should be rewarding people for things they do for TRR and the site. There's a limit to how many awards can display under the avatars, so we should leave some space for clan/site activity and involvement awards.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

There's a limit to how many awards can display under the avatars,

Shit,how many ±?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
WarlordCouncilClan Fealty (different citadel though lol)

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

WarlordCouncilClan Fealty (different citadel though lol)

We're you actually warlord or Council acting as warlord?the fealty :P is for our clan

SwiftAngel03

SwiftAngel03

• 43 Posts
99 defence, 99 fletching, 99 cooking, total level 1832, and idk if i get one for being diplomat? lol oh and 40 + all skills. and im cmbt lvl 122 if that means anything? :P

Edited by Anarchy, May 07, 2012 - 10:44 AM.
[Updated by Anarchy]

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

We're you actually warlord or Council acting as warlord?the fealty :P is for our clan

I was a warlord then we couldn't mass enough for wars so I turned into council :)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Shit,how many ±?

Right now it's 20 and I'm seeing how much it stretches the post by looking at Brad's profile, since I think he has the most. I think I'll change it to 10-15 eventually, though.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Right now it's 20 and I'm seeing how much it stretches the post by looking at Brad's profile, since I think he has the most. I think I'll change it to 10-15 eventually, though.

thought id test the limit and just rack them up lolStill need:Warlord + Aotm (got it with 99prayer and 99 mage in the same week)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I think clan ranks are going to be like total/level posts in that you get the highest you've achieved (unless you prefer one). Posted Image

Awarded AotM.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I think clan ranks are going to be like total/level posts in that you get the highest you've achieved (unless you prefer one). Posted Image

Awarded AotM.

I'd say either if your staffed you get it...and then keep it...? or select the one you'd want the most.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Awarded AotM.

awww but im collecting :( lol its like them pogo's you got in crisp packets!

SwiftAngel03

SwiftAngel03

• 43 Posts
oh and i also get max clan fealty

Edited by Jamie, May 03, 2012 - 10:23 AM.
Done- Poke

x cryptic x

x cryptic x

• 8 Posts
99's: Attack, Strength, Defence, Constitution, Prayer, Ranged, Magic, Fishing, Woodcutting, Slayer, Thieving, Fletching, Cooking, Firemaking and SmithingTotal Level: 2200+All Skills: 70Max QPThanks <3!

Edited by Jamie, May 03, 2012 - 02:05 PM.
**All Awards Received**

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I already wrote this in my status, but I've been given all 20's instead of 30's... Also, max fealty.

Edited by Jamie, May 03, 2012 - 03:40 PM.
**Updated**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com