companion lost

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jammer

jammer
I had some girl following me and helping, she was killed and now i cant get anyone else to follow me. everytime i try to hire someone or something they say i already have some one following me. i even went back threw two levels to try to find the body but no luck. how do i fix this?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
The safest bet i could say for you would be to go back to a save were she was alive and disband with her. Other than that, I can't really think of anything because if she is dead, and it's been several days, the corpse will disappear. Let me know if you are able to fix it and I might go research this more to help you out.good luck!

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You can also do some quest that forces a companion with you, such as the Main Quest or one of the Companion's such as those requiring Farkas.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
Would that remove the glitched dead companion? Also, what if he has completed both questlines?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Another fix that I found is trying to get your companion to join The Blades. This requires you to do The Blades "special assignment" (spoilers withheld) but from what I know, it fixes a lot of the companion problems. Note that you'll never see this companion, so your Blades team will be short a man, not that that really matters. Also, you can only do this fix three times, but what are the chances you will have this problem 2 more times?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com