A Progression

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
Congrats!!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
:D

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
thanks! :P I got 85 runecrafting today. and now im on my way to Pyramid Plundering 85 theive. I started at 66, and im at 69 as of now, I'll probably get 70 tonight, and have 1,441 total :) 59 levels to 1,500 :o

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Why do you continue to blow my mind hole?

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
I dont even know how you skill so much.You are a brave soul.

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
thanks everyone :PI love skilling, haha.anyways, I've been firemaking again and I should break 19,000,000 firemaking exp tomorrow. My goal should be met soon! :)

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
Hey it's been a while, but I've been keeping up with my skilling.What you've missed is that I broke my 50,000,000 cooking experience. I also, broke 20,000,000 firemaking experience, and I'm currently raising it to 30,000,000 experience. So far I've gotten it to 23,500,000 experience. I missed the whole 2x experience weekend so I didn't have a chance to raise my agility so that is still at 97. I got a few other minor levels up like 87 construction I am almost 80 slayer, 75 theiving, and I'm pretty close to 200,000,000 overall experience and 1,500 total level. :)

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
Gratz my friend. I will never be able to skill without feeling the urge to kill something.

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts

wow its been a while but i got 99 agility working on 99 herblore farm now.. :o and other large goals.

am i the only one who still plays lol?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

wow its been a while but i got 99 agility working on 99 herblore farm now.. :o and other large goals.

am i the only one who still plays lol?

Posted Image

Seriously though, welcome back. Don't disappear for so long.

TRR has closed, along with all but a couple of the larger old-school clans. There are still a few people here that play on occasion, but yeah, it's basically done. There are a few people that still use the CC, but there's no official clan business.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I play RS07. And it's the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com