A Progression

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

TRR Daniel

TRR Daniel

• 91 Posts
Gratz Trevor :-D Keep it up

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
thanks! :)I just broke 20m fletching experience today. Not sure what's next! :)

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

thanks! :)I just broke 20m fletching experience today. Not sure what's next! :)

Joining Staff is next :D

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
haha idk, im not a fan of this forum situation, i wont really use them ever besides goals, because its too unorganized. it has too many non clan related sub forums, and categories. whenever their is new posts or active topics its from the sykrim forums. so its kind of a turn off.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I don't understand how it's unorganized, though. There's a main index that has almost no sub-forums, which links to the RuneScape area that is SOLELY runescape/TRR, which is more concentrated than when TRR was independent (tons of non-rs subforums).When you hit "View New Content" for active threads, you can filter by forum and select the entire Runescape section so that's all you see. It remembers the setting so you even only have to do it once.

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
how do i filter it, i tried and i can't find the option for it. i can change what it filters by such as: forum threads, people, dates, ect.anyways i started working on firemaking a little bit, probably will be at 15m by today's end.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
eldersouls.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums It says "Filter By Forum" and if you click it all of the forums will come up in a pop-up. Then it's just a matter of selecting the ones you want.

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
it doesnt do that for me it just shows all the latest posts in the whole entire forums, it wont let me select which ones to display and a pop up window doesnt appear. i dont think i have a pop up blocker on :X anything else i should try?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

it doesnt do that for me it just shows all the latest posts in the whole entire forums, it wont let me select which ones to display and a pop up window doesnt appear. i dont think i have a pop up blocker on :X anything else i should try?

on the recent topics page, look down the left where it says "members, forums" and all that jargon :Pthen right at the very bottom of that table thingie on the left hand side it will say "Filter by forum" click it :PHope that helped :D

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
that is soo much better, helped a lot thanks! :o

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
i got a little past 16m firemaking experience last week and got 80-85 herblore, and decided to increase my herblore goal to level 90. :) I'm almost breaking 1,400 total level, this is a huge milestone for me because I'm level 3 combat. :) I can't waitOther level's I've increased recently58-61 slayer28-32 dungeonAnd about 300k exp in agility about 200k till level 96...it's so slow :\

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts
Hey now I didn't bail on you like a month ago, just everytime you were on you never asked me. I'd be more then glad to help you out Trevor; For old times sake. I may not be a part of TRR but your hitler stache has been etched into my memory forever in all it's greatness

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
haha not you bailing on me, yeah hit me up sometime when im on man it would be awesome to get back into getting my duelist cap. I got 90 herblore today, and broke 1,400 total level almost am over 150m overall exp too. :)

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
im almost hitting 150m exp too and gz on herb its really sexy :]

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
thanks bby! :)I just hit 85 Crafting, and i got 70 slayer recently.I am now working on 85 runecrafting :) currently level 81, 100k to 82! :)also 1,433 total level, 67 levels till 1,500 milestone! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com