A Progression

Puns

i got a little past 16m firemaking experience last week and got 80-85 herblore, and decided to increase my herblore goal to level 90. :) I'm almost breaking 1,400 total level, this is a huge milestone for me because I'm level 3 combat. :) I can't waitOther level's I've increased recently58-61 slayer28-32 dungeonAnd about 300k exp in agility about 200k till level 96...it's so slow :\

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey it's been a while, but I've been keeping up with my skilling.What you've missed is that I broke my 50,000,000 cooking experience. I also, broke 20,000,000 firemaking experience, and I'm currently raising it to 30,000,000 experience. So far I've gotten it to 23,500,000 experience. I missed the whole 2x experience weekend so I didn't have a chance to raise my agility so that is still at 97. I got a few other minor levels up like 87 construction I am almost 80 slayer, 75 theiving, and I'm pretty close to 200,000,000 overall experience and 1,500 total level. :)

• 4 months later...

wow its been a while but i got 99 agility working on 99 herblore farm now.. :o and other large goals.

am i the only one who still plays lol?

Posted Image

Seriously though, welcome back. Don't disappear for so long.

TRR has closed, along with all but a couple of the larger old-school clans. There are still a few people here that play on occasion, but yeah, it's basically done. There are a few people that still use the CC, but there's no official clan business.