A Progression

Puns

Hey my name is Trevor I've played RuneScape for a while now; since a year after RS2's release. Anyways some of you may know me from being an old clan council member in TRR's earlier times. But for those who do not know me I play mainly on my level three skiller named Puns; some people call me Gods because of a previous display name I've had when I first was in TRR (Gods Wrath45). I Quit playing about two years ago because I moved out and didn't really have much time to put into playing RuneScape or TRR anymore since I was straightening my life out. I'm slowly getting back into Runescape and I just started playing about 3 days ago (today is May 12th, 2012). I have noticed a lot of new things and changes so I feel pretty new to the game again, it's a pretty strange feeling, but I'm trying to pick up my goals from where I left off. I've got a few experience and level goals that I am trying to complete. Wish me luck, and give me any tips if you would like. :) Thanks everyone!

Cooking: Level 99 (50,000,000/50,000,000 Experience)

Fishing: Level 99 (16,500,000/20,000,000 Experience)

Fletching: Level 99 (20,000,000/20,000,000 Experience)

Firemaking: Level 99 (23,500,000/30,000,000 Experience)

Woodcutting: Level 99 (20,000,000/20,000,000 Experience)

Agility: Level 99/99

Construction: Level 87/90

Smithing: Level 86/95

Farming: Level 85/99

Runecrafting: 85/85

Crafting: 90/95

Herblore: 90/99

I also am aiming to get a tier 6 duelist's cap at level 3.

1,700/5,000 duel wins.

• 2 weeks later...

Why 50m cook exp? Lol

Just was a goal I made for myself ages ago when I first started playing. I wanted to become the highest ranked level 3 skiller in cooking, but that's not likely anymore haha. Last time I checked I was ranked 4th. Who knows now; I haven't played in a year to two years.

good luck! :)

Thanks! :)

50M xp is quite an accomplishment, best of luck!

Thanks, I'll need it I'm already straying off the path haha. It's so boring...

• 1 month later...

any chance that i can get my moderating/admin cp controls back so i can mass prune the spam on this topic... ;)just kidding but anyways I got to 1,000 wins in duel arena today, before the servers went down. Half way to tier 5, I'm excited because it's going to look awesome with my fishing cape. :)If anyone is interested in helping me with my goal by forfeiting me duels that would be appreciated. It's hard to find players to help me out. Res has been helping a lot. I pay too...:P

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha idk, im not a fan of this forum situation, i wont really use them ever besides goals, because its too unorganized. it has too many non clan related sub forums, and categories. whenever their is new posts or active topics its from the sykrim forums. so its kind of a turn off.

I don't understand how it's unorganized, though. There's a main index that has almost no sub-forums, which links to the RuneScape area that is SOLELY runescape/TRR, which is more concentrated than when TRR was independent (tons of non-rs subforums).When you hit "View New Content" for active threads, you can filter by forum and select the entire Runescape section so that's all you see. It remembers the setting so you even only have to do it once.

• Upvote 1

how do i filter it, i tried and i can't find the option for it. i can change what it filters by such as: forum threads, people, dates, ect.anyways i started working on firemaking a little bit, probably will be at 15m by today's end.

it doesnt do that for me it just shows all the latest posts in the whole entire forums, it wont let me select which ones to display and a pop up window doesnt appear. i dont think i have a pop up blocker on :X anything else i should try?

it doesnt do that for me it just shows all the latest posts in the whole entire forums, it wont let me select which ones to display and a pop up window doesnt appear. i dont think i have a pop up blocker on :X anything else i should try?

on the recent topics page, look down the left where it says "members, forums" and all that jargon :Pthen right at the very bottom of that table thingie on the left hand side it will say "Filter by forum" click it :PHope that helped :D
  • Upvote 2