Necromancers amulet/strange amulet

Death Knight

Question

The quest blood on the ice in windhelm, I tried to sell the amulet to calixto, but his house was always locked prior to killing him... so i couldn't so i continued progressing the quest assuming i could get rid of it or something. Well, quest is over and im stuck with it in my inventory. Im assuming theres no other way to get rid of it, but if anyone knows could they tell me ? I know with the elder scroll you can give it to the mages colledge librarian, I tried giving it to the court wized the unliving in windhelm, tried placing it different places in calixtos house, but nothing.... any help would be great ?

3 answers to this question

Yeah that's why I sold it to that guy before I killed him. Besides console commands, which I'm assuming you don't play on the PC, you can try depositing all your items and going to jail. This probably won't work as the item is marked as important, but worth a shot.If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid you may have to lug it around everywhere.

I have the same problem as well, however thanks to the restoration Glitch, I now have 850,000 carry weight (the only glitch I really don't regret)100ish Alchemy --> Crafting armor with +Alchemy strength --> Fortify Restoration potion = higher potency. make Fortify Enchanting potion, and ta da! you now have over powered Enchantments.