Photo

Necromancers amulet/strange amulet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Death Knight

Death Knight

• 91 Posts
The quest blood on the ice in windhelm, I tried to sell the amulet to calixto, but his house was always locked prior to killing him... so i couldn't so i continued progressing the quest assuming i could get rid of it or something. Well, quest is over and im stuck with it in my inventory. Im assuming theres no other way to get rid of it, but if anyone knows could they tell me ? I know with the elder scroll you can give it to the mages colledge librarian, I tried giving it to the court wized the unliving in windhelm, tried placing it different places in calixtos house, but nothing.... any help would be great ?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Yeah that's why I sold it to that guy before I killed him. Besides console commands, which I'm assuming you don't play on the PC, you can try depositing all your items and going to jail. This probably won't work as the item is marked as important, but worth a shot.If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid you may have to lug it around everywhere.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I have the same problem as well, however thanks to the restoration Glitch, I now have 850,000 carry weight (the only glitch I really don't regret)100ish Alchemy --> Crafting armor with +Alchemy strength --> Fortify Restoration potion = higher potency. make Fortify Enchanting potion, and ta da! you now have over powered Enchantments.

travis

travis
WHO os Calixto os he the court mage Im tring to het red of the strange amulet I only complete the blood on ice can i sell it to Calixto or am i stuck with it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com