Photo

Clan Citadel

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Oh I forgot all about Clan Citadels. I'm definitely gonna start working there.Okay. You caught me. I lied. I had 999 posts and I had to find a topic to post in. I promise to work though.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
[grats on 1k posts]

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts
I'm still very new to the clan so I cant work yet (Probation) but when I can I will, Promise.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Here is our new Tier 3 Woodcutting Plot

Posted Image

This week we need:

4915 Stone
4935 Timber

Upgrades for this week are:

[*]Tier 3 Furnace
    [*]Tier 2 Kiln
    [/list]

Carroll 1

Carroll 1

• 138 Posts

[*]Tier 2 Kiln
    [/list]

does this mean more xp for meh?

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

does this mean more xp for meh?

Im not to sure how exp works with the tier lvls...I know the exp goes up based on skill lvl and fealty lvl not to sure if the tier affects it...but getting charcoal would be a lot easier

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts
I think the higher tier will give both more exp and more recources...

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
i have capped for stone there is still more to go tho but did my bit

Jacob

Jacob

• 47 Posts
Everything is capped for this week.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
This is the type of stuff we do at the citadel!

Attendees -

[*]Myself
    [*]Cheeychips
    [*]Blexun
    [*]xboxyoyo
    [*]Tcee
    [/list]Posted Image

REALLY JAGEX??
    Posted Image

Swagniff

Swagniff

• 45 Posts
Guys I have noticed that we were able to complete upkeep and all building upgrades in 2 days I thought we could add some decorations to the citadel to make it look nicer and so that any resources that will still be gathered later will not be wasted. I had an idea for the statues near the portal: Citadel Statue Idea

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Guys I have noticed that we were able to complete upkeep and all building upgrades in 2 days I thought we could add some decorations to the citadel to make it look nicer and so that any resources that will still be gathered later will not be wasted.I had an idea for the statues near the portal:

Sounds like a good idea I'll put in the request to the in-game npc to make it once we have enough resources

willowboy

willowboy

• 18 Posts
i think that increasing a resource tier level either increases the amount of resource you gather each "collection" (you dont get just 1 resource, it can be .73 or 1.56 to go to the cap per collection/exp gain) or it increases the speed of gaining a resource, or both. it does not impact the amount of exp you gain from collecting a resource

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

i think that increasing a resource tier level either increases the amount of resource you gather each "collection" (you dont get just 1 resource, it can be .73 or 1.56 to go to the cap per collection/exp gain) or it increases the speed of gaining a resource, or both. it does not impact the amount of exp you gain from collecting a resource

For sure it increases collection amount but for speed I don't know

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
wen does it reset again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com