Clan Citadel

Anarchy

Sounds like a good spot, or even under that, where the War Record is. Since we don't war (at least, not at this time), the record could be moved to the spot under the 'Information' drop downs, perhaps?OR the Citadel could have its own little content box above 'Recent Gallery Images' on the right hand side.

Sounds like a good spot, or even under that, where the War Record is. Since we don't war (at least, not at this time), the record could be moved to the spot under the 'Information' drop downs, perhaps?OR the Citadel could have its own little content box above 'Recent Gallery Images' on the right hand side.

I can ask david about it

So I just finished capping at the citadel and...

Posted Image

Not looking good, especially since the citadel has already dilapidated.

Fortunately next week I know there's a few newer members who hadn't been in the clan long enough to be able to contribute at the citadel this week who want to and will be able to after the next build.

Cons, you need to let more people have control over the Citadel, seeing as Clan avatars was released and i cant do sweet f a with it,

It's not about giving people more control over the citadel...it's about getting people to come a skill at the citadel.David has to come on and give the power to do so, For some odd reason I can't.
  • Upvote 1

So I've had a few people in the cc and on the forums what the benefits of using the citadel are. I recently saw this section of an article on RS wiki which I thought summed it up well."The immediate reward for skilling in the citadel is experience. For every action done, experience is gained in the relative skill. The experience rate in the citadel is not as fast as can be obtained on the surface, but it is completely free - no tools are required to do any action, nor is any resource gathered elsewhere. All the citadel resources are confined to the citadel.A secondary reward for helping in the citadel is a clan ring, which gives a limited amount of 1.5× bonus experience when skilling on the surface. For more details, see below.Consecutively earning a clan ring will award clan fealty, up to a maximum of level 3 fealty after 3 weeks. The fealty level gives bonus experience when skilling in the citadel, as long as a clan cape is owned (15%, 30% or 45% for level 1, 2 or 3 fealty respectively). There is also an additional reward at level 3 fealty, which provides bonus experience in a skill of your choice every week. The experience received is equivalent to what the Jack of Tradesaura gives, or what a pair of Strange rocks in the skill will give. Maintaining the rank 3 fealty means you can obtain the weekly experience.Finally and most importantly, you are directly helping out the clan. All resources you gather go directly into helping out the citadel in its upkeep and upgrades. "(Please Note this is copied directly from runescape.wikia.com)Also I'm assuming from the goals that we're aiming for an avatar habitat this week?

• Upvote 1

Ok so recently people have been asking for the Avatar Habitat, and I want to just put it out there that I don't want to hear any complaints or nagging about not having it after this week because it's kinda unacceptable for people to nag at me for this when we have 12 visits but only about 6k of resources12 x 1.4K = 16.8K16.8K is a bit more than twice the amount we need for weekly maintenance of the citadel

Posted Image

Just capped, we're just 999 stone off upkeep for the week, that's one persons work, However if we don't get that in the next 17 hours, the extra 3000 wood we have for the avatar habitat will be for pretty much nothing.

Pretty good effort this week (compared to usual) even if it is a little disappointing that we don't have as many resources as our visitor count would suggest. It's better than what we usually have where a few people work really hard to get upkeep but then we don't have enough visitors.

To those that don't skill at the citadel, you should definitely consider it, see my previous post for some of the reasons why.

• Upvote 1

Why don't we give each person a specific task? That way we can be sure to get everything we need?I'll mine stone every chance I get. Someone else take wood, etc.edit - I apologize for all the extra wood. I thought I would be able to get 1400 points in EVERYTHING. I didn't realize that it would make me stop after so long. if I had known, I would have just mined stone.

Why don't we give each person a specific task? That way we can be sure to get everything we need?I'll mine stone every chance I get. Someone else take wood, etc.edit - I apologize for all the extra wood. I thought I would be able to get 1400 points in EVERYTHING. I didn't realize that it would make me stop after so long. if I had known, I would have just mined stone.

You didn't cut extra wood, the plots were set to lock once they reached the goals...so if you had cut less and mined it wouldn't have made a difference the loss would be at another plot or both plots.