Clan Citadel

Anarchy

getting the resources will be easy but tier 3 takes at least 15 people logging into the citadel every week and we havent had that yet i thought

well with summer coming around hopefully we can muster the strength too...if not this will end up being a test for the summer if anything

Shouldn't you want to help either way? :mellow: We need people to be capping every week, this week alone we have made major improvement already. Maybe if I put it this way you will wanna help, citadel effects the new world of recruiting! You should see that enough on RSOF though, tier 3 will bring in way more recruits.

• Upvote 1

It's Saturday morning and we have about 17k resources collected, which is more than we have had in as long as I can remember, thank you to those that contribute every week. If you've yet to contribute, now is a good time to jump in and start helping! I appreciate everyones dedication, keep up the good work.