What Time Zone do you live in?

David

Timezones  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What time zone do you live in? The following are DST. (if not listed, post in topic)

• UTC +2:00 (CEST; e.g. Amsterdam)
    • UTC +1:00 (British Summer Time; e.g. London)
    • UTC
    • Atlantic
    • Eastern (New York)
    • Central
    • Mountain
    • Pacific

I arrived in America's airport with clothings, U.S dollars and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.Kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls. Kazakhstan is number one exporter of potassium, Other Central Asian countries have inferior potassium.My country send me to United States to make movie-film. Please, come and see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social and Jew.

I arrived in America's airport with clothings, U.S dollars and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.Kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls. Kazakhstan is number one exporter of potassium, Other Central Asian countries have inferior potassium.My country send me to United States to make movie-film. Please, come and see my film. If it not success, I will be execute.Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social and Jew.

The funniest thing about this is that you just wrote out that entire monologue and then didn't even bother to vote.Just lol.
  • Upvote 1