Favorite Tv Shows

Blake

Thanks to instant Netflix and procrastination on studying and papers, I've been watching a lot of TV lately. I made a list last night of my top 10 favorites. I'll pretend I'm slightly interested in your TV picks. I don't care how you deliver yours, but here is my top 10.10. Cheers-Very old show, but they have the complete set on Netflix.9. Parks and Recreation-Just got into it. Love Rob Swanson.8. Family Guy7. 30 Rock-Alex Baldwin is a gorgeous man.6. The Walking Dead-Great show, but Netflix only has the first 6 episodes. And I can't afford AMC D:5. The Office-Honestly haven't seen it since Carrel left, but still hilarious to rewatch.4. Arrested Development-Extremely underrated show.3. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia2. The Late Late Show w/ Craig Ferguson-I'm up at 1 in the morning every night to watch it. Very sincere guy, makes up the whole show on the spot, his partner is a gay robot skeleton, just too much to enjoy1. Seinfeld

Ooh forgot to mention House. It would of easily bumped out some shows of my original 10, but whatever.And I never got Survivor. The people on the island let the most annoying people stay through some reason of "strategy", yet they are shocked when that person betrays them or whatever.

Really like Futurama, MythBusters, Man v.s Wild, and Sparticus (boobs), but Pawn Stars? I now respect you 40% less.

Go fuck yourself, I make a lot of visits to pawn shops and ive actually made $400 selling shit ive got in yard/garage sales to pawn shops so far. So thank you Rick for giving me things to look out for.

Too tired to put any thought into an actual top 10 at the moment, but House would have to be up there.If you're into Netflix, watch Blue Mountain State. It's by no means a cinematic masterpiece, but it's fucking hilarious after it gets going. The Borgias is also interesting if you're even moderately aware of the history of that time period... or more likely if you've played Assassin's Creed. There's a lot of violence and sex if you can get past starring at Jeremy Iron's ass as he bangs some chick that's hotter than anyone you'll ever be with, all as a 70 year old pope.

There's a lot of violence and sex if you can get past starring at Jeremy Iron's ass as he bangs some chick that's hotter than anyone you'll ever be with.

I know you didn't mean it, but that could be taken as a direct insult. Sparticus is the same, but with gorgeous 30 year old gladiators.And I watch Blue Mountain State sometimes, but sometimes it is just kind of stupid. Hilarious though.

If you're into Netflix, watch Blue Mountain State. It's by no means a cinematic masterpiece, but it's fucking hilarious after it gets going.

I've watched one episode of it and it's when the guy gets a finger rammed up his ass XDNo particular orderSouth ParkFamily GuyBug Bang TheoryMythbustersJust for LaughsEnds there until I think of more, I don't watch much tv.