I forgot to do this :O

MrAddison

Heyyy everyone :DMy name is Addison and I'm glad to join this clan!Clans with no requirements are so much easier when your a noob >.>I'm planning to stay in this clan for as long as I can play Runescape.. and make friends along the way and lvl up my skills and account high :)Well, I'm really bad at introductions but at least I posted something ^_^Hopefully pretty soon, when I've got the hang of Runescape with a high lvl in all skills,I can do events with you guys and dung and other stuff together!

Addison welcome to TRR, glad you've joined us. Look forward to getting to know you better. Let me introduce myself, I'm a council member here and I run most of the events. So, if you need anything/suggestions, just send me a message, I'm online majority of the time and available for anything you need.

Addison welcome to TRR, glad you've joined us. Look forward to getting to know you better. Let me introduce myself, I'm a council member here and I run most of the events. So, if you need anything/suggestions, just send me a message, I'm online majority of the time and available for anything you need.

Looking forward to getting to know you, and everyone else as well :)

oooo an events person!! I'll definitely have to get to you then about events if I have an idea x3

Hey Addison,

As you can see I'm the Clan Leader, my RS name is Constanci0 as you already know. Hope to see you around a lot in game and forums. You seem to be a very promising Rebel already from what I've seen already. If you need anything just give a shout. I'm usually on most of the time.

Your Leader, Constanci0 (Anarchy)

Hey Addison,

As you can see I'm the Clan Leader, my RS name is Constanci0 as you already know. Hope to see you around a lot in game and forums. You seem to be a very promising Rebel already from what I've seen already. If you need anything just give a shout. I'm usually on most of the time.

Your Leader, Constanci0 (Anarchy)

whats up with the colours? :)

whats up with the colours? :)

Probably letting me know that he's the leader of the clan, and that his name is Constanci0 in the game incase I didn't know.But I did already know :D He's a good clan leader from what I've seen so far ^_^By the way, Green and Red are my favorite opposite colors :P

Probably letting me know that he's the leader of the clan, and that his name is Constanci0 in the game incase I didn't know.

But I did already know :D He's a good clan leader from what I've seen so far ^_^

By the way, Green and Red are my favorite opposite colors :P

Meh, To that all i can say is....

Posted Image