• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://youtu.be/CExRGMDAvTY

Darksiders II follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in a weaving tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game. This epic journey propels Death through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders.

Featuring a dramatically larger world, full weapon and armor upgrade systems as well as bigger and more challenging dungeons and vast array of new enemies and bosses, Darksiders II strives to improve on every aspect of the original hit.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Honestly, never heard of this series until today. That aside though, I like the idea of making a game about the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Are you serious? It was pretty popular

http://youtu.be/Tp2rbYSfz9o

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I hadn't heard of it either in all honesty.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I hadn't heard of it either in all honesty.

That's actually shocking...it's pretty popular, I think the guy who's did the music for AC2 series is doing the music for this game too

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
So what kind of game is it? It looks a bit God of War-esque, but that is just solely based on first impressions.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I own it but haven't played it...basically youre killing angels and demons and yeah I think it's a bit like God of War but there is like a flying level

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com