Photo

Leadership Address

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Hello Rebelz,As your new appointed leader, I would firstly like to thank Traaginen and Fergal for their deliberation. I also want to thank all of the Rebelz for being dedicated and sticking it out through the rough patches we’ve had.I want to envision a new future for the Rebelz. Firstly keep the foundation on which TRR was built on and thrived on. I currently want to get things running smoothly again with events and recruitment, these are my primary goals for now. As for Events, Jamie has been doing a wonderful job at that.On that note we are looking for new Staff, Event Coordinators and Diplomats.Lastly I would like to start on a clean slate with every Rebel. If I’ve offended you or you me, I would like to say that I’m sorry and that you’ve been forgiven. I want to build a sense of family and not hostility towards each other.Your Leader, Constanci0 (Anarchy)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Gratz :D you will do great, no doubt about that

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Gratz :) remember I Am still here just not in TRR anymore :( if you need help with warring, events anything just let me know :DI'll try and bring a few people to some events as well :) spice it up a bit lol

Isaiah

Isaiah

• 25 Posts
man the life boats, this ship is going down.... Jk grats on leadership and gl steering us into the sunset :DD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com