Photo

Your Favorite Divine and Deadric Lord

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
Myne are Talos and MalacathBoth are by some not to be deadric lord nor divine, but i disagree

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I've never really gotten in to the whole Divine/Daedric Lord thing. In fact, I couldn't name many of them before Blexun described them all in that one thread.I'll just keep it short and simple, since I'm only familiar with one. Sheogorath. Of course, he's pretty amazing since he's an avatar of the Hero of Oblivion.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Akatosh is my favorite Divine, just because he is an effing dragon man.I'm tempted to say Sheogorath is my favorite Daedric Prince, but that is mainly because he is hilarious. Sanguine is just as fun to be around.

Adam

Adam

• 33 Posts
Im gonna go with Sanguine because I think he was the first one I met but also he is pretty cool and he gave me a rose. :DAny my favourite divine has got to be Talos.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
I swear i couldv killed him when i finally found him, that effing goose chase drove me crazyBut i forgave him when he gave me the rose

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Now that I think about it, I like Clavicus Vile. I especially like his bromance with his dog.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

Now that I think about it, I like Clavicus Vile. I especially like his bromance with his dog.

You know i never finished that mission, but im also ill informed on vile, cant say that dogs not the shit though

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

You know i never finished that mission, but im also ill informed on vile, cant say that dogs not the shit though

Ol' Vile just gets a bit peeved sometimes. In the end, him and his dogs are bros.

Adam

Adam

• 33 Posts
I agree with you Blexun, love Clavicus Vile Helmet. :)

The Underking

The Underking

• 6 Posts
'Too much beauty,' Zenas gasped when he went to the next realm. 'I am half blind. I see flowers and waterfalls, majestic trees, a city of silver, but it is all a blur. The colors run like water. It's raining now, and the wind smells like perfume. This surely is Moonshadow, where Azura dwells. Zenas even had audience with the Queen of Dusk and Dawn in her rose palace.Yeah this place sounds legit

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
Hey i read that book, it engrossed me, i love evry thing having to do with deadra, i have a great library dedicated in the knowledge of deadra.

Outsider

Outsider

• 26 Posts

Talos and Peyrite are mine....just something about Peyrite and the afflicted and the way he talks that's just cool.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I always thought Peyrite was the lamest of the Daedric lords.I'm changing my vote to Mehrunes Dagon. After being humiliated 200 years ago, I respect him for still hanging around Skryim.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

• 13 Posts
I like Nocturnal just because of the Nightingales, and I'm stuck between Sanguine, cuz he's pretty cool, and Sheogorath, because he's a complete madman, he's HILARIOUS, and he scares the crap out of me everytime he screams Wabbajack. lool. My favorite divines are probably Julianos, Kynareth and Talos. Just can't pick one. hahaaa.

Phantom

Phantom

• 46 Posts
Talos and Sheogorath, cause you know... Sheogorath is me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com