Photo

Pets

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Have YOU got any pets? I've got a few fishes, bought some yesterday in fact. So heres a few pictures of them

Warning! May be inappropiate for people under the age of... 18? 16? 13? I dunno... But some people might be offended! It's a lot of swearing. That's what I'm saying.

Posted Image

I like how the last picture got cut off for no reason, as it was intact before I finished it. I zoomed out, and paint decided to cut off the last bit...

Anyways, do you guys have any pets?

EDIT: Feel free to like, as I spent literally MINUTES(!) making that!

Another edit: Heres a picture I found of a similar fish with pedo-mustache:
Posted Image

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
That was amusing, thank you Eric.I have 0 pets. The main reason is because my family travels so much that it would be too much of a hassle.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

That was amusing, thank you Eric.I have 0 pets. The main reason is because my family travels so much that it would be too much of a hassle.

Well, fishes are pretty easy to take care of. When you are away, you can give them that weird food thingy that they can eat from over a period of time.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Haha, nice thread. I just have a dog. Used to have a guinea pig when I was younger.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
My family has a dog and a cat. I might get a cat cause I liek them. Or I might get a dog and walk it around campus for free brownie points.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I was kinda hoping you guys would post pics of your pets. I don't really know why though.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I was kinda hoping you guys would post pics of your pets. I don't really know why though.

I really would if I could, but I live like 2 and a half hours from them. I'll lurk though my mom's facebook and see if she posted any.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I really would if I could, but I live like 2 and a half hours from them. I'll lurk though my mom's facebook and see if she posted any.

Posted Image

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
You funneh. Couldn't find a picture of my dog, but I managed to find one of my cat. As you can see, he is as big as a fireplace.
Posted Image

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

You funneh. Couldn't find a picture of my dog, but I managed to find one of my cat. As you can see, he is as big as a fireplace.

Wow! You should try getting it into Guiness!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com