Photo

Dungeoneering 3/14/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Well, tonights dungeoneering was good, but only 3 of us were there. (Myself, yak, & Music) We did a couple floors, and here's some screenshots.

Here we were at our first boss -
Posted Image

Heres Yak chasing the Ferrets -
Posted Image

Here we were in some random room -
Posted Image

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Good to see that the events are still going, I saw the forums got a little less active than they were - partly my fault, been really caught up with real life lately.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Good to see that the events are still going, I saw the forums got a little less active than they were - partly my fault, been really caught up with real life lately.

Yeah I know what you mean...been really busy this week plus I'm going to be gone for friday and saturday morning, but Jamie is still running events

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I really like dungeoneering, and played it every day for a while. But now I'm not members, and haven't played for a while. I kinda wan't to start playing again, but it annoys me that I have to pay for it. Especially since I usually play it for a week and then get bored after buying for like 3-6 months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com