Youtubers start a riot....

Dy3nasty666

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=D6zhTYUkLFwheres the vid about it. I dont know where this goes. Most of what was in this video I agree with and whatnot.Also during the double xp weekend should I continue for 99 cooking? im 93 but I also want to train combat on the weekend aswell. If I train cooking it is very possible that I could obtain it on my birthday(March 25)

Posted Image

But seriously, I watched this twice and read all the comments and I have no idea what's going on. Even the Channel 6 news bit looks fake. Here is my list of suspicions.

1. He is trying to be a figure head for the internet against policies such as ACTA.

2. Some social experiment where he sees how many idiots he can rally without really saying anything.

3. Some Kony 2012-esque scam.

4. Aliens.

Do combat. No reason, but I figured you'd rather have somebody tell you what to do than give you an option.

Don't do cooking or combat. Do skills that are slow or expensive, like slayer, prayer, summoning, construction, etc. Cooking is ridiculously fast and cheap in comparison. Pretty sure you can damn near break even in costs while getting like 800k exp/hr unless you're F2P (which is still fast).

Don't do cooking or combat. Do skills that are slow or expensive, like slayer, prayer, summoning, construction, etc. Cooking is ridiculously fast and cheap in comparison. Pretty sure you can damn near break even in costs while getting like 800k exp/hr unless you're F2P (which is still fast).

Also sound advice, though remember, summoning isn't affected by the the very high bonus. You'll always get bonus xp for summoning at a flat rate of 1.1x (I think. Been awhile since I've played. Thank god I'm starting to forget this crap.)

lol thx for the advice but im f2p and theres nothing else to really do :/ Ill prolly go combat to boost mah lvl for wars n such. How else will I become as amazing as brad?

If I read that correctly, than yeah. Or he is just wrong. Are you wrong, Mr Wrong? Mr Wrong telling us Wrong. Why are you wrong, you big King Kong. Take off your thong and tell us you're wrong.

• 1 month later...