Photo

Constanci0's Pursuit of 99 Fishing

fletch 99 fletching fish fishing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

Puns

Puns

• 31 Posts
no way you play again?! remember when you hosted that exp race way back in the day. that was awesome. i was sad when you quit. i might just start playing again. :) Good luck on your two goals, you are nearing them. :) I love you. BTW it's Gods Wrath45...

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Posted Image

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Posted Image

SwiftAngel03

SwiftAngel03

• 43 Posts
fletching isnt too bad! it just gets annoying! and im currently going for 99 fishing my self :)

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Posted Image

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Dayum son.I'm totally buying members to watch you get your 99's.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Dayum son.I'm totally buying members to watch you get your 99's.

I know you're not being serious :P

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Posted Image

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Posted Image

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
But monkfish would be so much faster/profitable/better. >.<

Rawrcore

Rawrcore

• 6 Posts
Nice, I'm on 96 fishing and I hate that skill :D I fished Rocktails, epic xp with pots and urns Very profitable. I'd reccomend that.and if u want FAST xp do Salmons and Trouts @ edge or Shilo !

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Nice, I'm on 96 fishing and I hate that skill :D I fished Rocktails, epic xp with pots and urns Very profitable. I'd reccomend that.and if u want FAST xp do Salmons and Trouts @ edge or Shilo !

Yeah someone once suggested to fish salmon and trout near the fishing guild and sell it to the guy, for fast exp, but my mind melted cause it was not profitable and boring as hell!!! if that makes sense cause fishing is boring nonetheless

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Rocktail are the 4th/5th best method for experience, you'll get 35k-45k exp/hr at 99. They're the best money-maker, so at high levels they're the best overall option, though I;m not sure I would try it until at least 96.Monks > lobsters in all circumstances. They're the best money/experience combo for all levels capable of fishing them up until higher levels when Rocktail are an option. Barbarian fishing (people claim 65k but after extensive testing I'd say it's a few hundred experience better than Shilo, with much more work, AT BEST) and Shilo Village fly fishing (40k-50k) are both better experience wise, but you make next to no money and in my opinion they ~10k experience you gain in speed doesn't make up for the 30m+ you can make with monks.Dungeoneering of course came in and fucked everything with people claiming to get 100k exp/hr. I'm skeptical, though, as in the case of Barb fishing people just blow horribly at tracking stats.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Yeah i think Im finally going to start doing some quests and then do swan song to fish monks

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
not really aiming for this 99 atm but I was bored so yeah

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com