Constanci0's Pursuit of 99 Fishing

Anarchy

Nice, I'm on 96 fishing and I hate that skill :D I fished Rocktails, epic xp with pots and urns Very profitable. I'd reccomend that.and if u want FAST xp do Salmons and Trouts @ edge or Shilo !

Yeah someone once suggested to fish salmon and trout near the fishing guild and sell it to the guy, for fast exp, but my mind melted cause it was not profitable and boring as hell!!! if that makes sense cause fishing is boring nonetheless

Rocktail are the 4th/5th best method for experience, you'll get 35k-45k exp/hr at 99. They're the best money-maker, so at high levels they're the best overall option, though I;m not sure I would try it until at least 96.Monks > lobsters in all circumstances. They're the best money/experience combo for all levels capable of fishing them up until higher levels when Rocktail are an option. Barbarian fishing (people claim 65k but after extensive testing I'd say it's a few hundred experience better than Shilo, with much more work, AT BEST) and Shilo Village fly fishing (40k-50k) are both better experience wise, but you make next to no money and in my opinion they ~10k experience you gain in speed doesn't make up for the 30m+ you can make with monks.Dungeoneering of course came in and fucked everything with people claiming to get 100k exp/hr. I'm skeptical, though, as in the case of Barb fishing people just blow horribly at tracking stats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gratz! Im actually training fishing now, not sure how I should train it, lobs are cheap, monkfish arent worth shit, sharks arent worth shit. Maybe the best way is barbarian fishing to 90 and then start doing rocktails

Monks are faster though just saying xD even though I didn't use them

Monks are hands down the best profit/exp for your level. Since I've reached 99, lobsters/sharks/rocktails have all fallen 40-50% in price. Monks are roughly the same price they used to be, and they were the best back then too.Gratz Cons. :smile:

• Upvote 1