Photo

My Ps3 Trophy Collection

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
How does your list compare to mine? My platinums are:Smackdown vs Raw 2010Fist of the North Star: Ken's RageinFamousinFamous 2Uncharted: Drake's FortuneUncharted 2: Among ThievesCall of Duty: Black OpsSly Cooper and the Thievius RaccoonusSly 2: Band of ThievesSly 3: Honor Among ThievesDragon Age OriginsDragon Age 2Portal 2Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in TimeDead NationElder Scrolls V: SkyrimLittlebigplanetFinal Fantasy XIIIIcoShadow of the Colossus

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I don't really specifically try for trophies. You have many more platinums than I do though. My PSN is Wolverine408 if you want to compare; sorry I can't recall what I've unlocked.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Lol, I have no platinums, never tried to get one. And I have like hardly no gold trophies either, so yeah, I just play and randomly get a few trophies, mainly bronze. Lol.

.:Spoogan:.

.:Spoogan:.

• 78 Posts
I believe i have Borderlands and Assassins Creed 2. I almost have it for Mass Effect 3

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I know a friend, he was in Legacy of Legends with me before it closed. From Ireland actually, living in England though.Total gaming no life, has got a whopping 94 Platinum trophies. Lolz.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Total gaming no life, has got a whopping 94 Platinum trophies. Lolz.

O.O Do you know what his trophy level was?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
27. :P

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Mine is 13 with 92% of the xp bar filled.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Well, I finally synced with the server and checked.I'm level 8, 52% of the way to level 9. 463 trophies, none of which are platinum.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I unlock achievements....
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com