memory failure resulting in account loss! OMG

Stuart

Okay basically what happened is...i somehow have two accounts under one e-mail address. One of them is my proper account (xStewy) and the other is a random account I made for no reason. What has happened is that I have set a recurring membership for xStewy but since I stopped playing for months I forgot the password.I managed to change my password by going to account recovery! Whenever I log on to it I log on to my noob account instead of my proper account though!? It may be because the password for the noob account is the password I changed it to.. I don't know but does this mean I have lost my account forever!? is there any way of..y'know, fixing this and has this ever happened to anyone!?It's my fault but..im screwed.

No, since like November 2011 or whatever the date it says on the login screen, accounts made after that date NEED to use the email address to log in as opposed to your username.Don't know how on earth you managed to get two accounts on the same email address, but as Anarchy said, messaging Jagex might be your best shot.Or see if you can log into your noob account and change the email?

• 1 month later...