Assassins Creed 3 - Official Topic

Anarchy

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the video Anarchy. More things to add then.

[*]Rope dart is kind of unrealistic. I mean he just pulled him over a tree with it.

[*]The moveable hiding spots are pretty cool. If anything, make hiding more useful.

[*]The sneak thing where you hid behind buildings is a long awaited update for me, especially considering I pseudo did this in other AC games.

[*]Camera and animations looks more "dynamic", if that makes sense. Also, running through buildings is pretty cool.

[*]The city doesn't look at boring as I thought it'd be. Wider open, but still looks fun to navigate.

[*]Parts of the combat system looked like the same counter attack, rinse, repeat. The parts where he just ripped 5 guards in 3 seconds looks different though.

[*]Yeah, Connor looks reaaalllly out of place. Not as bad as I thought he'd be, but still.

[*]And finally, he's half European, half Native American, so you can see how this bridges into Desmond.

Thanks for the video Anarchy. More things to add then.

[*]Rope dart is kind of unrealistic. I mean he just pulled him over a tree with it.

[*]And finally, he's half European, half Native American, so you can see how this bridges into Desmond.

[*]The rope dark could make sense in the sense that Connor is a heavier person with his armour and stuff...but then again he doesn't wear much armour to start off with.

[*]I don't think Connor is even Desmond's bloodline...isn't it (Clay Kaczmarek) Subject 16's bloodline?

• 4 weeks later...

Assassin's Creed 3 Naval Battles Trailer

In this Assassin’s Creed® III Naval Warfare Trailer, explore and conquer the open ocean! Navigate tumultuous waters and command your own naval warship, sending your enemies to a watery grave with cannons and an array of naval weaponry.

“Without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious.†– G. Washington

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsFqAYVUqCc&feature=player_embedded#at=29

Assassin's Creed 3 - GamesCom 2012 Naval Warfare Walkthrou

Explore Assassin's Creed® III's new naval environment and warfare tactics in this video walkthrough demo created just for GamesCom 2012 -- featuring commentary from Creative Director, Alex Hutchinson. Experience the all-new naval gameplay of Assassin's Creed® and conquer the open ocean! Navigate tumultuous waters and command your own naval warship, downing rival ships with cannons and an array of naval weaponry. Or should you choose, jump aboard enemy ships to attack in close quarters.

"Without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious." -- G. Washington

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=juyTuBtqBzg

• 4 weeks later...

Looks okay.Got bored of AC 1 + 2 before actually finishing them. Nothing that new to do after a while, apart from climb every building, do every sidequest, and then get bored of Counterattacking.Oh well, it looks like it might have a few new features, and they will eventually get my hard earned cash, just probably not on release day.

Looks okay.Got bored of AC 1 + 2 before actually finishing them. Nothing that new to do after a while, apart from climb every building, do every sidequest, and then get bored of Counterattacking.Oh well, it looks like it might have a few new features, and they will eventually get my hard earned cash, just probably not on release day.

I can see eye to eye with you on AC1, but not about AC2 maybe AC2B and AC2RAC2 was dramatically different than AC1

I can see eye to eye with you on AC1, but not about AC2 maybe AC2B and AC2RAC2 was dramatically different than AC1

They were different, i agree, but i just kinda found myself a bit bored. Its the "go here do that" kinda stuff that gets on my nerves.Then again, i suppose what game isnt like that. Heh.