Redesign Clan Vexillum

Anarchy

Just a random idea, that struck me earlier today...Since we are basically starting a new and getting new people. I'm not to sure how the vexillum was originally thought up of. But maybe we should try to redesign it to what the rebels want and then vote on it as a group of some sort...either whole clan or leader and council.Also maybe using some colours that stick out so when we actually wear our cloaks it sticks out...compared to be darks shades as it is now.IDK this is just an idea..I want to get more people involved if this actually up for some form of change

It used to be...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Then I logged in one day, saw another clan with the shade colors we have now, and decided to try to get it as close to that as possible because I was bored and was slightly tired of the green. The symbols were Terravilla's idea because he didn't like the ones pictured above since he's a hipster who dislikes mainstream images. :)

It used to be...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Then I logged in one day, saw another clan with the shade colors we have now, and decided to try to get it as close to that as possible because I was bored and was slightly tired of the green. The symbols were Terravilla's idea because he didn't like the ones pictured above since he's a hipster who dislikes mainstream images. :)

the old one actually looks better