Photo

Your Weapon's Name

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
I want to help people find cool names for their weapons or if you have a cool weapon name please share it, Making names is easy, take letters from other tongues (Each word will have a meaning) such as the dragon word Dovah this is translated to Dragon, Using words like these (Normaly three) you can make a name that has meaning, My Deadric Hammer is named Dovahdrogal Dovah, Dragon_Drog, Lord_Al, Destroyer
I named My hammer this because it was the hammer i used to kill Alduin, in other words, it has a meaning,
You can have a name like that so if you have an idea of what you want I might Can Help make you a name

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
My names are usually something like "Sword of Retribution" or something similarly lame. Your suggestion is definitely something I'll use in the near future.On a related note, this always gives me a good chuckle. + paralyze = win.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
LOL I bursted out laughing when I read thatSadly I dont recall a word for shock in the dragon tongueBut Belle in the Ayleid language is thunderous

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I didn't know you could name enchanted weapons until like a week ago, so I usually just keep the name.I did soul trap enchant a mace and called it "Bam Wham Kapow!". I laughed a bit.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
well at least its humorous, LoLI like keeping my names serious

Raven

Raven

• 4 Posts
i named my hammer Ag Voth Yol Ahrk Iiz which is dovah for "To Burn with Fire and Ice" cause i always roll a fire and frost enchantment on my primary weapon

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I should seriously name my weapons. Or at least my armor. I hardly mess with weapon enchantments.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts
I use my three verse names so that its not too long, and to where it can roll of the tongue

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

I should seriously name my armor.

I hardly ever nme my armor, sometimes i do but ive never named it from Dragon, Ayleid, or Ehlnofex, normaly something basic like Carrying 1 or something like that (maybe not something that basic but you get the point)

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

DAGGER:   TINK TINK

BOW:  tag your it

greatsword: ima windmill ya

battle axe: gimili

ebony chestplate: gorilla outfit

Torapa

Torapa

• 20 Posts
Dragonbone helmet w/ breathing underwater = the CeolacanthDragonbone warhammer= Pique Abu the leadfilled snowshoe (because there a none of my favorite baby seals I use it to one shot the shit outa horkers (this a Frank Zappa reference of the album (') or apostrophe)I usually give them discriptive Gaelic names

DovahkiinDemon

DovahkiinDemon

• 75 Posts

I named my sword Gertrude.

Problem?

No, my sword is Batobot Svabolen Dronilnric Iteshk, "That which brings sorrow".

Torapa

Torapa

• 20 Posts
what language is that? it looks cool

DovahkiinDemon

DovahkiinDemon

• 75 Posts

Dragonic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

Zahkrii Do Yol for a sword enchanted with fire damage. In the Dragon language of Skyrim it translates to Sword of Fire.

I use UESP's Dragon language page. Coming up with immersive names for your weapons is pretty fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com