Photo

OMG THIS ISNT AN INTRO BUT HEYYY!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Hey everyone! I think I'm back omg i forgot my password and umm, yep thats how that story goes.Umm, you've all probably forgotten me, few months ago i felt like a key member but i've sort of drifted away havent I.I'd like to apologise for my failure as a dedicated clan member even though i warned you guys I was taking a break! screeeeech.Sort of drifted away from graphics but if you guys still want me to conjure up some banners and sigs etc I'll try.I've got my new laptop which is nice I can finally play free of lag and I've started some let's plays for runescape here. It would be great to get the clan involved and get public! I'm kind of a failure at youtube though and could do with some viewing and subbing help *sigh* although I am back to runescape! My gaming time will be a bit less than previously and I've also made a new account which could maybe be accepted into da clan again???:3 meowThanks guys for reading this.YT Channel : http://www.youtube.c...STFUAndLetsPlay

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Sub'd on YouTube! :PGood to see you back man, remember you were here around the time I rejoined. ;)What's your new RSN? I'll add you whenever I get on, even if that's seldom, I'll try. xD

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Thanks for the sub! :PMy new name is: Sehtayem

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hey welcome back mate, enjoy your stay! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com