Photo

Events System

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Nah, what I meant was to sure events take place and people show up. And all of the events are completely negotiable.However, I was only checking, you aren't forced to run this.

Oh I wouldn't mind doing that..only thing is I work on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Perhaps we should set up a "team" that make sure the planned events happen, like an Events Team, just instead of making events, you... yeah.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Perhaps we should set up a "team" that make sure the planned events happen, like an Events Team, just instead of making events, you... yeah.

That's a bad idea, so who else can run it? aside for me cause i'd need someone to cover for me Monday (get home around 10:30pm EST), Tuesday (9:30pm EST), Thursday (8:30pm EST)..If you want we can move something to Saturday like Boss Hunting

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
By team, I meant a few people who volunteer for this, not some official rank, so honestly, I don't see how it's a bad idea considering everyone who said they'd help also said they can't make some of the events due to work etc.And sure, whatever days suit best. (@Boss Hunting on Saturdays)

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
So Huygens and Mageman and I can run it, we just need a person who can always make it on certain days

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I could make it on all days, usually, just I am very forgetful, but if this becomes a habit of showing up, I'll probably just automatically show up so it isn't much a problem.

Just remembered I'm F2P. *facepalm*

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I could make it on all days, usually, just I am very forgetful, but if this becomes a habit of showing up, I'll probably just automatically show up so it isn't much a problem.

Just remembered I'm F2P. *facepalm*

Do you know when you'll be P2P again?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
The funny thing is, I have had a long time of P2P in my RS time, just I've nearly paid for any of it. Almost all of it was just free out of the kindness of their hearth, one I did pay for in gp though.So I don't know. I have no way of getting P2P without using the PayBySMS option, which is €10 credit, so no. Lmao.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
its only 8,50 fergal :) or 7.50? no i think 8.50Im not sure how many people play on a regular Saturday evening? I think having an event planned every day is more than this clan can handle right now. Starting with at least 1 steady boss hunt night per week would be a good first step to be honest. I'm not sure Saturday is a good day? I go out on Saturdays, so its a no-go for me, but if there are others?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I have no method of paying besides my phone, and I'm not wasting credit.But sure, maybe boss hunting for P2P and clan wars or point for F2P?

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I have no method of paying besides my phone, and I'm not wasting credit.But sure, maybe boss hunting for P2P and clan wars or point for F2P?

What I meant was that I only pay 8.50 with paybysms

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

That would work P2P BOSS Hunting on Wednesday and F2P Clan Wars/PK on Friday

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

What I meant was that I only pay 8.50 with paybysms

Oh, well, it is €10 for me, don't ask me why, maybe because I'm from Ireland; I tried a few days ago.But anyway, what time for these 2 events?

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

But anyway, what time for these 2 events?

I guess same times?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Alright, so boss hunting next Wednesday. Any ideas on what boss? Damn P2P only bosses, psst.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com