Recurring Events?

Fergal

I was thinking that this would be the best option. I've used this idea in my previous clan, and it seemed to work well.Basically, one day of every week has a different event "theme", such as Monday being boss-hunting night, you know?And every other day would have something else - the actually event/boss wanted to be hunted etc would be determined by whoever shows up.This way, we don't need to worry about a lack of events - and generally people don't forget about events because they are usually hosted around the same time every week.Thoughts?

Hm having an event every day would solve the problem of having no events (recruitments ads should be updated as well :)), but still if no1 is showing up, there is no point, im willing to show up but it has to be so fking early lol :D I can stick a little longer on fridays tho (got to get out of bed @ 5am on saturdays as well tho >_>)

Hm having an event every day would solve the problem of having no events (recruitments ads should be updated as well :)), but still if no1 is showing up, there is no point, im willing to show up but it has to be so fking early lol :D I can stick a little longer on fridays tho (got to get out of bed @ 5am on saturdays as well tho >_>)

You're missing a lot of the point. The reason pretty much no one shows up for events anymore is because yes, we lack activity, but mainly because people aren't aware of events and the hosts aren't even showing. If the event's are always on, every day, same time(ish), then you'll see that more and more people begin to come and eventually we'll be back on track event-wise.