Wife Problems: Breyln Maryon "How long can we keep this up?"

YouEnjoyMyself

Question

9 answers to this question

Ah, yes, that's probably the problem then. As a mage in the College of Winterhold, she will react to you based on what stage of the questline you're currently at. She's probably saying that because it's related to some quest you're currently on. Finishing the mages quest line should fix the problem, I imagine. Let us know if it works. :)

where you on the quest where you have to go in the labrynth? because im having the same problem

Sounds about right. There are some unpredictable problems when marrying quest line characters, and the College of Winterhold is an example of these. I married the same Dark Elf, but only after I finished the Winterhold quest line.

So just wrap up the final quests, save the day, yada yada, and go back to exploiting your wife for monetary gains and cheap labor.

I had a glitch where as my wife she would walk around Lakeview Manor naked and backwards ( too bad she was wearing those ugly fucking granny panties though). I don't trust that fucking bard LLewellyn so I "accidently" killed him in a dragon attack on the sun deck outside.