Photo

Favourite Comedy Shows

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
For me, it has to be Family Guy or Mrs Browns Boys (Irish; don't even bother trying to watch it if you are American or whatever, I've heard the accent can't be understood O_o). Oh wait, and the Inbetweeners too. Hehe.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
^ I've watched the inbetweeners, man, it sucks....Just anything on Comedy Central; south park, family guy, american dad, anything but the office really and I like series like the big bang theory, mike and molly, two and a half men :huh:

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Inbetweeners isn't something that's just completely "funny", I just love it's funny moments. Hehe.The Big Bang Thoery is awesome btw, haven't seen it in ages.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
South Park, family guy, big bang theory and Just for Laughs. The last one is the most prestigious comedy festival in the world. It takes place in montreal and they just constantly replay it.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
^ Ah yeah I sometimes see Just for Laughs on Comedy Central :) Its epic, all kinds of comedians ive never heard of :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com