Most Hated Quests

Fergal

In general, I hate most, if not all RuneScape quests, can't stand them and can't understand how people have the quest cape.But there are some that I hate more than others. Pretty obvious. Monkey Madness.I've completely that quest twice, and I'm never doing it again. JaGeX are lucky there was a nice reward in there, otherwise I would have gone mad. But still not sure if it was worth it.Also feel free to post some of your favourite quests, I rather liked Desert Treasure, mad I know.

Monkey Madness was only annoying to me because I started it and then finished it like over a year later, so I essentially had to go through every step again before I found where I was. This was before there were really detailed in-game steps.Underground Pass and One Small Favour are easily the worst.Underground Pass - SUPER low agility requirement compared to the difficulty of obstacles you have to pass. I LITERALLY spent like 4 hours just trying to pass the obstacles. If you're unfamiliar, there's a series of jumps you have to make in a row to get to the center of some mini-course. If you fall, you're in this giant room that takes like 10mins to run out of. It was the most horrible experience I've ever had gaming.One Small Favour - Super redundant.

None of the quests I've done so far have annoyed me, monkey madness made me rage quit a couple of years ago on my main... I spent 3 friggen hours looking for the tunnel!!!! But I got it done in under 2 on this account, desert treasure was easy as, even as a pure with low stats. The hardest was probably recipe for disaster, only cos it is sooo big!Oh and underground pass, I hate agility because you fail obstacles, however I did pretty well as it was one of the final quests I completed

• 4 weeks later...

To be fair, navigating damn near everything in RuneScape is a clusterfuck of missed turns, back tracking, and 0 run energy.Oh, and I want to say again how fucking horrible Underground Pass is. The design that went into that is a perfect example of the worst possible; everything is based on random chance, and it's horribly punishing for something that is completely out of the player's hands. The only redeeming factor of it is that it's so comically bad that it led to people nerd-bombing Jagex and became the poster-child for the "RuneScape quests are shitty" meme that has yet to die.

Yeah, but Jagex is doing a great job taking chance, a shit load of random items, and large amounts of traveling out of quests. And I always hated MEP2 a lot more than Underground Pass. It only had one obstacle that you are pretty much destined to fail 25+ times and the whole thing is one big puzzle that I would like to meet the person who did it without a guide.