Clan chat question

Yoshi

I'm not sure if you're new to RS or not, so Ill just explain the basicsWhen talking in public you can just type your message and press enterWhen talking in friends chat you must put a '/' in front of your messageWhen taling in clan chat you must put '//' in front of your messageWithout the ' obviously.You can also just click on 'clan chat' in the boxes on the bottom of your screen and talk without using '//'Make sure you have clan chat on (think you can see this by right clicking 'clan chat', not sure) I don't think you need a rank to talk in the cc, so that cant be it.Hopefully this was helpful, or else someone else will know the answer :)

I'm not sure if you're new to RS or not, so Ill just explain the basicsWhen talking in public you can just type your message and press enterWhen talking in friends chat you must put a '/' in front of your messageWhen taling in clan chat you must put '//' in front of your messageWithout the ' obviously.You can also just click on 'clan chat' in the boxes on the bottom of your screen and talk without using '//'Make sure you have clan chat on (think you can see this by right clicking 'clan chat', not sure) I don't think you need a rank to talk in the cc, so that cant be it.Hopefully this was helpful, or else someone else will know the answer :)

Thanks for your help. I'm actually not new to the game, I've just been away from it for nine months so I wasn't aware of the changes they made.