Photo

Clan chat question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
I can't seem to talk in the clan chat. The shiny new interface is intimidating but once I figured it out, Ii can't seem to speak. Does anyone know why this is?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I'm not sure if you're new to RS or not, so Ill just explain the basicsWhen talking in public you can just type your message and press enterWhen talking in friends chat you must put a '/' in front of your messageWhen taling in clan chat you must put '//' in front of your messageWithout the ' obviously.You can also just click on 'clan chat' in the boxes on the bottom of your screen and talk without using '//'Make sure you have clan chat on (think you can see this by right clicking 'clan chat', not sure) I don't think you need a rank to talk in the cc, so that cant be it.Hopefully this was helpful, or else someone else will know the answer :)

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts

I'm not sure if you're new to RS or not, so Ill just explain the basicsWhen talking in public you can just type your message and press enterWhen talking in friends chat you must put a '/' in front of your messageWhen taling in clan chat you must put '//' in front of your messageWithout the ' obviously.You can also just click on 'clan chat' in the boxes on the bottom of your screen and talk without using '//'Make sure you have clan chat on (think you can see this by right clicking 'clan chat', not sure) I don't think you need a rank to talk in the cc, so that cant be it.Hopefully this was helpful, or else someone else will know the answer :)

Thanks for your help. I'm actually not new to the game, I've just been away from it for nine months so I wasn't aware of the changes they made.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
But did it work?:)

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
I'm assuming it worked if he didn't ask for any further help - but if you aren't in the Clan Chat yet (as in, a guest), you would need to use /// before any messages. :)

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
It did work, by the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com