Photo

I CAN HAZ RETURNED

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
My old forum account was screwy but I made a new one and now I'm back. I was out for 9 months, so I don't expect to be recognized by too many people, but I'm here again.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
If you want to recover your old account, I can help you if you want.Anyways, welcome back! I don't believe you were here before I originally left TRR, or anything while I was here... but I remember you from when I was in LoL! ;)

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts

If you want to recover your old account, I can help you if you want.Anyways, welcome back! I don't believe you were here before I originally left TRR, or anything while I was here... but I remember you from when I was in LoL! ;)

I certainly remember you, and if I remember correctly the problem with my old account was an email discrepancy. I thought it was spelled differently than it was so I typed it in wrong both times >.<. It's alright though, I don't mind. I originally joined in July 2011 I think.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Welcome back. enjoy your stay ;)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Hey, welcome back Yoshi! Nice to see you back again.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I certainly remember you, and if I remember correctly the problem with my old account was an email discrepancy. I thought it was spelled differently than it was so I typed it in wrong both times >.<. It's alright though, I don't mind. I originally joined in July 2011 I think.

If you really want it back, just say so. Can't be too hard to change it in the Admin CP. ;)

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm glad to see I haven't been out for too long.

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
welcome back to TRR good to see although i dont know old original mems but its good to see where active hopefully again :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com