• T Ranger101
    • Blakelington
    • Tynisa
    • Pinoy
    • Kaiden
    • iWyz
    • Zeus

Member of the Year - 2011

Yep, it's the big vote. Who will be the 2011 Member of the Year? Please note that this is the MotY vote, not member of the month - so don't just consider someones recent activity if they are eligible. I mean, only the first 4 or so on the poll are fully active right now, but people towards the end of the list may have been even more active in their time. Please take that into mind.

It is also very important that you understand this is not a popularity contest, this is for who really deserves it.

Fergal - This should totally be your vote. :) Jk, don't feel like writing anything here tbh, never liked bragging etc.

Huygenssauce
- Always a dedicated member, and it's been a long time since I've seen someone put as much time into recruiting as he does. :D

Brad - Brad was always there for wars, which is why is was/is warlord. Recently enough he got a promotion to Council to prove how hard he has worked ever since he first joined.

Traaginen - Ah yes, the guy from Michigan who always kept TRR's doors open. Our founder always is there for us to keep things under control, even though that should be my job now. :(

T Ranger101 - About the oldest member you'll see besides Traaginen. T Ranger is a helpful and friendly person!

Blakelington - An amazing recruiter; kept the clan going during tough times by bringing fresh blood to the clan!

Tynisa - Once a Council member, Tynisa was always one of my favourite members. He was a really friendly guy, and showed his dedication by making his way up in the ranks.

Pinoy - A funny and pleasant member (or past member I should say), he also showed great activity in the IRC and Clan Chat.

Kaiden - Known for being a great High Council! Always very helpful towards the clan.

iWyz - A member everyone liked - helped the clan out a lot!

Zeus - Made his way to the Council rank, always an active member from what I remember!

All votes must be cast in the above poll. Do not PM me your vote, it will not count unless it is here. Regarding Heated Deus: He may have won a 2011 MotM award, but is banned from the clan, so he is indelible.

Best of luck to all eligible members! Remember to tell everyone to vote!

Figured I'd write a bit about Fergal seem as he hasnt :) only going on what I've seen whilst I've been here :(My Bro Fergal - Fergal's poured his guts out trying to fill in for MrStrMonopoly and really keep this clan active. He's revived many past clan awards and traditions and continues to heavily recruit new players. He's a genuinely nice guy even though he's hooked on Skyrim like flour to an addict recently.Good Luck guys :D

If the votes are really spread out or tied we'll take the top 2-3 (or whoever is really close in votes) and have 2 rounds, just like the last 2 years. Don't know if I mentioned that. As of now it doesn't look necessary with like 4 votes though... Let's go, guys. >.>