Behind The Scenes – January

Brodo Swaggins

Happy New Year! January’s filled with graphical reworks of the Barrows dungeon, equipment and the brothers themselves, along with a temporary chance for extra drops, including a draconic visage. There’s a flaming fantastic new grandmaster quest for high-level firemakers, too, which opens up a new training method and two circus activities. Finally, there’s the return of Hati, along with her brother Skoll, giving you another healthy dose of bonus XP, and a brand-new look for Burthorpe. View the full article

Well I'm gonna go get supplies for barrows, double loot and the ability to get a visage, WOOT!

Not just visage in the bonus drops, more things will come and people should buy some barrows armours because with the new armour desing they will be more bought and price will realy rise.Also I suck because I can't buy P2P and I will miss that 2x drops and bonus drops :) fuck F2P...

if it actualy get a price raise Im gonna take out of my xbox money just like 10 euros and Ill pay 1 month and then I will do barrows all day long tog et some good money :D everyday this and then wen I get f2p Im gonna have some nice money for a f2p.

I used to get 1m/hr when prices were good :), black sally for the win :), epic mage xp as well, got 85-88mage from barrows